It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
5132 Voges RdMadison, WI 53718
Administrative assistants help various departments with filing, word processing, mailings, photocopying, follow-up phone calls, and other clerical duties.
Areas to help:
- Development - fundraising department
- Foster program
- Spay & Neuter program
- Volunteer department
- Wildlife department
- Data Entry
- Electronic mailings
- Produce name badges
- Update volunteer pictures and commemoration boards
- Volunteer recognition awards and events
- Volunteer updates and newsletters
- Internet research
- Follow up phone calls
- Minimum 18 years of age
- Familiarity with specific software programs is not required, but database and spreadsheet experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of Word and Excel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage and complete a variety of tasks
- Position is shift based with one (1) two-hour shift worked per week for a minimum of six (6) months.
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Weekly 2-hour shift, minimum commitment six months
Report this opportunity