During these uncertain times, how can we help?
See below to access our COVID-19 Resource Hub, and to explore our growing directory of both COVID-19-specific and virtual volunteering opportunities.
- Proactively seek out and identify needed system changes - Proactively gather feedback from users - Manage system changes - Communicate system changes to the users - Handle on-going customization/ alteration of Salesforce.com - Maintain, enhance and create workflows, functions and configurations within the Salesforce.com environment - Manager licenses - Reassign Accounts, Contacts, and Opportunities in response to personnel changes - Training to existing or new users - Expand use of Salesforce.com - Attend planning meetings - Process Creation, Documentation and Maintenance - Document company processes and workflows - Develop process documentation and field maps - Create new processes and associated reporting - Assist with migration from older systems/processes into Salesforce.com - Import data as appropriate - Monitor and improve data quality - Create and maintain reports
- Able to dedicate at least 120 hours within a 3-4 month period;
- AVAILABLE TO COME INTO THE OFFICE, GENEVA - IL
- The internship can be used to credits earned for an academic internship, dependent upon the institution’s approval
- Not paid internship/volunteering
411 Steven St., Geneva, IL 60134, US
CCWF's vision is for every child and adolescent to have a strong network of caregivers engaged in supporting their positive development in nonviolent families and peaceful communities.
CCWF strives to improve children's worlds through awareness raising, education, and training throughout communities worldwide. Through our educational programs we address a universal need for all families to understand their child's needs and to give caregivers the confidence that they can support their child's development. We provide the foundation for participants in our program to give their children more positive life opportunities and experiences than they themselves had. CCWF strives to reduce the incidences of violence, maltreatment, and neglect through strengthening the capacity of parents, caregivers, and communities to care for children's health and emotional well-being.
We'll work with your schedule.
411 Stevens St.Geneva, IL 60134
January 29, 2020