Medically licensed, and non-medical
7 people are interested
Medically licensed volunteers provide the "hands on" work of foot care, while non-medical volunteers help out clients to be comfortable and help the work day run smoothly.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About SoleCare for Souls
various locations in Mpls/St. Paul, Plymouth, MN 55442, US
SoleCare for Souls (SoleCare) promotes health and hope through free medical foot care for people experiencing homelessness and/or under-resourced.
Health is promoted through medical foot care consisting of trimming nails, reducing corns or calluses, treating tinea pedis, and providing a new pair of socks. Hope is promoted through a welcoming atmosphere and non-judgemental conversation throughout the client's time with Sole Care.
locations and days:
- Sunday's 12:15PM - 4:00PM; 2608 Blaisdell Ave. S. Mpls 55408, the months of November through March
- Monday's 3:15PM - 7:30PM; 435 East University Ave. St. Paul 55130
- Tuesday's, the first and third Tuesday of every month, 1630 90th St. Bloomington MN 55425
- Wednesday's, 8:30AM - 2:00PM; 740 East 17th St. Mpls 55404
435 East University AveSt . Paul, MN 55130
- minimum of once every 4-6 weeks
- medical vols need RN or higher in ed.; non-medical vols need to possess good org skills