Bayfront Gardens Assistant - Help us maintain Mable Ringling's historic rose garden!
4 people are interested
The top 3 duties of the position are:
- Remove old blooms, dead branches and weeds in Mable Ringling's Rose Garden
- Assist with planting and removing items as instructed by staff
- Explain and describe Rose Garden features to visitors
- Possess knowledge and interest in horticulture, or have a strong desire to learn
- Must be able to sit, stand, bend over, move between and around bushes
- Must be able to work in various weather conditions and accept direct supervision of activities
- An outgoing and friendly disposition and the ability to communicate with visitors of all ages in both small and large groups
To get started, please visit our website to complete our online volunteer application: www.ringling.org/volunteers
About The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
5401 Bay Shore Rd, Sarasota, FL 34243, US
The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art serves as the legacy of John and Mable Ringling - a place of art, architecture and circus in an environment that inspires, educates and entertains.
The Ringling is the State Art Museum of Florida and is administered by Florida State University. It features an historic mansion, art museum, circus museum, historic theater and reference library, situated on sixty-six acres of bayfront property in Sarasota.
We'll work with your schedule.
8421 Isles Worth Ct 14205Sarasota, FL 34243
- Customer Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- A minimum of one shift per week, Monday - Friday.
- An intake interview and participation in orientation/training required before starting.