Pawtucket Volunteers needed for Senior Companioniship
3 people are interested
Partners in Care is a volunteer driven caregiver support program. It is designed in response to the critical need of providing caregiver support in order to keep seniors in their homes longer.
- provide caregiver respite through participation of home visits, recreational activities and errands, companionship, and transportation.
- Commit to providing consistent and reliable support to the caregiving family and care recipient.
- Receive a monthly stipend
- Receive the opportunity for an education award at the end of a term of service.
If you are interested in volunteering or have any questions about this opportunity, please contact Jessica Murphy, coordinator of Partners in Care, at Jewish Family Services of Rhode Island.
Living allowance: $160.00 /month
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Drivers License and Reliable Car
PawtucketPawtucket, RI 02860
- People 55+