Grant Research & Writing
5 people are interested
- Willing to be trained to prepare, submit, and manage grant proposals to various foundations and corporate entities.
- Willing to be trained to perform research on foundations and corporations find potential prospects
- Gather financial information necessary to report on grant paperwork
- Gather all necessary grant reporting necessary by foundation and corporate donors
- Assist staff with written updates to corporate and foundation donors as needed
- Maintain current database spreadsheet and paper files, including grant tracking and reporting
- Assists with other fundraising projects as requested
Knowledge and Skill:
- Strong written and communication skills
- Strong editing skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Knowledge with research techniques
- Ability to work in strong team environment
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
5675 N Oracle Road #3201Tucson, AZ 85704
- Grant Writing / Research
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours per week
- Attend Grant Committee Meetings regularly