Healthy Ride Street Team
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
In the Spring and Summer of 2019 Healthy Ride bike share looks forward to helping Pittsburgh visitors enjoy and explore Open Streets PGH by bike! Open Streets is a monthly family-friendly celebration that creates routes to walk, bike, dance, run, and play on city streets.
While the 2019 Open Streets routes have not yet been announced, Healthy Ride is recruiting now for volunteers to work with staff to help Open Streets participants along the event routes. You will help customers register for the system, rent and return bicycles, and share safety and travel tips, all while celebrating the amazing public event that is Open Streets.
Prior to the event, volunteers will be trained in basic bike share operation and safety, and bike station locations along the Open Streets route.
- Attend a half hour pre-event training
- Register and assist new riders
- Engage participants in the benefits of bike sharing and active transportation
- Facilitate bike rental and return at street stations
- Free 1 month Healthy Ride membership
- Engaging with riders as they explore OpenStreetsPGH
- All the Fresh Air and Happiness biking can buy!
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
3328 Penn AvePittsburgh, PA 15201
- Outdoor Recreation
- People Skills
- Public Speaking
- Cross-cultural Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5 hours