Education Department & Outreach Volunteer
WhenMon May 21, 2018 08:30 AM - Fri Aug 31, 2018 05:30 PM
Where1921 19th StreetBakersfieldBakersfield, CA 93301
Community Outreach and Education Department Volunteer
This is a great opportunity to learn about prevention education, network, and gain experience and knowledge of social services. Hours are extremely flexible and we try to work with all schedules and interests.
Community Outreach and Education Department Volunteer Duties:
- Organize, and manage tables at community events
- Inform and educate community members
- Help organize trainings and other events
- Help expand reach
- Create pamphlets and informational materials
- Presentations to schools, agencies, etc.
- Help with university activities
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Flexible. You set your own schedule.
- Background check and drug screen required. Paid for by agency.