Acting Coach Volunteer
1 person is interested
- Provide non-classroom one to one instructions to our young students
- Assess the appropriate ability level of each student
- Teach students clarinet mechanics including the position of the fingers and other parts of the clarinet
- Help students learn how to read and play music on the clarinet
- Teach students study skills, note taking skills and performance skills
- Monitor the progress of the students so their needs can be identified
- Give timely and honest feedback to students and parents
- Communicate with creativity and clarity
- Provide Coaching Techniques for Acting to child
- Fill out forms for child pertaining to Programs Department
- Possibly Arrange recitals and concerts for the student's families and friends
- Experience working with young students
- Previous coaching experience
- Minimum performance experience
- Currently pursuing a bachelor degree
About A Free Bird
146 smith st, Brooklyn, NY 11201, US
A Free Bird aims to provide the opportunity for children diagnosed with cancer to continue explore their artistic passion, and to give them the strength and the power to fight their disease.
A Free Bird is a start-up non-profit organization dedicated to fighting childhood cancer through art and music therapy. We provide children aged 6 -18, who are diagnosed with cancer, the chance to pursue their passion for the arts.
We believe that the strength and healing powers of the arts are the best therapy!
A Free Bird supports children diagnosed with cancer in their exploration of art, music, acting, poetry, creative writing, graphic design, singing, and any other artistic passions that they may have.
A Free Bird addresses the needs of both children currently fighting cancer and of recovering children through two main programs Dream, FIGHT FREE and FREE.
542 Atlantic AveBrooklyn, NY 11201
- Wind Instrument
- Music Theory
- Stage Management
- People Skills
- Youth Services
- Three Months 1 hour per week. 12 Weeks.