32 people are interested
Our mission is to help out the community overcome issues such as: poverty, unemployment, hunger, sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other social maladies by empowering them through various social programs. We are a non-profit that aims to reduce isolation, build connections within & between families, and in the community.
WAFAA Organization is looking for passionate, motivated people to assist our non-profit organization with support in our offices and in the community.
- Assist in fundraising and event organizing
- Attend events and meetings as per director's instruction and report the proceedings
- Help in office management and record keeping
- Update and manage all social media accounts and website
- Draft emails and memos
- Assist in counseling and anger management courses
- Translate documents and oral communications (if bilingual)
- Volunteer time at food pantries
- Research grants to apply for
- Be active in relations between volunteer's schools and the organization
- Perform any other tasks assigned by directorPlease send a resume to email@example.com, and call 973-766-2406 if you are interested.
Find us at: http://www.internships.com/social-work/Intern-I1798836
We'll work with your schedule.
Valley RdWayneWayne, NJ 07470
- Crisis Intervention
- Grant Writing / Research
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Website Project Management
- Social Work
- Must be at least 15