Our mission is to help out the community overcome issues such as: poverty, unemployment, hunger, sexual abuse, domestic violence, and other social maladies by empowering them through various social programs. We are a non-profit that aims to reduce isolation, build connections within & between families, and in the community.
WAFAA Organization is looking for passionate, motivated people to assist our non-profit organization with support in our offices and in the community.
- Assist in fundraising and event organizing
- Attend events and meetings as per director's instruction and report the proceedings
- Help in office management and record keeping
- Update and manage all social media accounts and website
- Draft emails and memos
- Assist in counseling and anger management courses
- Translate documents and oral communications (if bilingual)
- Volunteer time at food pantries
- Research grants to apply for
- Be active in relations between volunteer's schools and the organization
- Perform any other tasks assigned by directorPlease send a resume to email@example.com, and call 973-766-2406 if you are interested.
Find us at: http://www.internships.com/social-work/Intern-I1798836
- Crisis Intervention
- Grant Writing / Research
- Counseling / Mental Health
- Website Project Management
- Social Work
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Hiring People!!
- Grant Writer
- Inspire future leaders -...
- Fund Raising Help
- Outstanding Volunteers needed...
- Licensed Clinician
- Would You Like to Help Out at an...
- Fundraising Help
- Help Us Better Serve Our...
- Help Us Help Others!! Join Our...
- Help Us Build Stronger...
- Are you an awesome grant writer,...
- Fundraising Helper and Supervisor