Lend a Helping Hand
16 people are interested
Hospice Volunteers are an integral part of the Hospice care team. The spirit of hospice volunteering is borne from, a genuine desire to give comfort , peace, and care to patients , caregivers and their families during the end of life care. The roles of the volunteer range from direct contact with patients to indirect contact.
- visiting with patient
- taking walks
- bringing in music
- assist with shopping
- sit with patient while family or caregiver run errands or
- play games or do arts and crafts with patient
- answering phone calls
- assists with data entry and other clerical duties
- assists with planning and organizing functions.
- assists the administrative team with mailings
- setting up and manning booths at community outreach events
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
2819 NW Loop 410 Ste. BSan Antonio, TX 78230
- Hospice Care
- Music Therapy
- Bereavement Support
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 17
- Orientation or Training
- No restirctions