Volunteer Site Leader - Community Service Projects
3 people are interested
The Service Project Site leader is responsible for overseeing group service projects which consists of: the following duties:
Preparation for the Project:
1. Arrival to the project site 15 minutes prior to the start time and introducing him or herself to the family receiving services.
2. Place the Love INC sign at the project site
3. Makes sure volunteers have completed and submitted their waiver forms prior to beginning the project.
Group Volunteers Gather:
1. The Leader would explain the Service project and assign volunteers to their specific roles.
2. Lead the group in prayer
3. Introduce volunteers to the family receiving services.
Post Service Project Responsibilities:
1. The Leader would oversee volunteers cleaning up the project site.
2. Collect any borrowed materials and completed paperwork, and return them to Love INC Administrative office within the following week.
The Service Project Leader is asked to be available to serve one service project per month. (Projects are assigned as needs are presented). Many projects are scheduled on Saturdays, but we also have client service projects conducted during the week.
Apply on-line: http://www.loveincbrevard.com/volunteer
We'll work with your schedule.
830 N. Apollo Blvd.Melbourne, FL 32935
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Home Repair
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One volunteer day a month
- Leader, Community Service,