USO Center Representative Volunteer
28 people are interested
- Commitment to our mission to strengthen America’s military service members by keeping them connected to family, home and country, throughout their service to the nation
- Friendly, outgoing, and kind demeanor to people of all backgrounds
- Strong interpersonal, customer service, and problem-solving skills
- A sound sense of judgment and sensitivity to handle any controversial or confidential situations
- Enthusiasm to work as a team
- Must be punctual, organized and self-motivated, with the ability to quickly and easily adapt to changing needs of USO Operations.
- Position Duties
- Greet, welcome, orient, and assist guests
- Monitor and maintain food and supplies
- Tidy and clean the center
- Answer visitor’s questions about the USO and the surrounding community
- Practice safe food handling and storage practices.
- Assist with the usage of computers, gaming equipment, telephones, or other offerings
- Help conduct events and programs in the center
- Help with special events--homecomings, holiday celebrations, Fleet Week and more
- Other duties as assigned
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
We'll work with your schedule.
New York Metro AreaNew YorkNew York, NY 10016
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Internet Research
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- One four hour shift per month