Friendly Volunteers for Hospice (Carmichael)
3 people are interested
ProHealth Hospice is seeking friendly volunteer/companion for our client in Carmichael, Ca.
Volunteers are the heart of Hospice. Share your time with others in a very rewarding way. Volunteers provide compassion, support, socialization and friendship to our patients.
* Age 18 years or older
* Flexible schedule to allow for consistent volunteer visits
* Must complete a background check (paid for by ProHealth)
* Must receive a TB test/Chest X-Ray (paid for by ProHealth)
* Must complete drug screen (paid for by ProHealth)
* Completion of volunteer orientation
For more information about this opportunity, please contact our Director of Volunteer Services at 408-451-9055
ProHealth Home Care is a locally owned Home Health and Hospice agency focused on providing clinical excellence and compassion, one patient at a time. Over the past decade, ProHealth has brought quality healthcare home for thousands of patients in our community with a keen focus on personalized care.
We'll work with your schedule.
CarmichaelCarmichael, CA 95608
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6 months or longer
- flexible schedule to allow for weekly volunteer visits, reliable transportation