Accounting Department Volunteer
DONATE TO THIS
15 people are interested
Assist the accounting, finance, and budgeting office in updating the fee schedule for all programs at History Colorado. Fees include: programming, special events, membership, and more! This is an excellent opportunity to assist the Chief Administrative Officer (CAO) in updating fees and make recommendations to stakeholders.
Interested volunteers should be proficient in preparing cost benefit analysis or return on investments. This will require an accounting and finance background along with good analytical skill. This is an incredible opportunity to make a huge difference from inside an important Colorado cultural institution.
- Background in Accounting, Budgeting, and/or Finance
- Experience with Microsoft applications
- Comfortable with computers
- Must be organized, attentive to details, and able to work in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to communicate in a friendly, clear and professional manner
Desired Schedule: 16 hours/week (anytime between 9 AM - 5 PM Monday - Friday).
About History Colorado:
History Colorado has cared for the historic treasures of the state for more than 130 years and has directed over a quarter of a billion dollars in grants for statewide preservation and education to all regions of the state. Through our various offices, programs and services, History Colorado exerts a significant economic, cultural and civic impact and continues as a vital entity to the progress and development of Colorado.
We'll work with your schedule.
1200 BroadwayHistory Colorado CenterDenver, CO 80203
- Financial Planning
- Cost Analysis
- Financial Service Assistance
- Problem Solving
- 16 hours/week (anytime between 9 AM – 5 PM Monday