DONATE TO THIS
20 people are interested
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION: Rescue Coordinators are responsible for visiting Dallas Animal Services and representing Dallas Pets Alive in the shelter.
Salary / Pay Rate: Volunteer
- Volunteer at Dallas Animal Services at least once a month
- While volunteering at DAS responsibilities include:
- Meeting foster pickups and making sure pickup goes smoothly and all paperwork is correct and set in to DPA medical team
- Doing dog tests to check for dog friendliness and report back within 24 hours
CONTACTS WITH This position reports to the Rescue Director, the VP of Animal Operations, and the Executive Director. OTHERS: Will have regular and continuous contact virtually or over the phone with other rescue team members, foster parents, and other volunteers. Contacts with others will require tactful exchanges and a positive, professional demeanor.
- Education and Experience: Must be a high school graduate with some related animal/rescue group experience
- Ability to visit Dallas Animal Services at least once a month
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills, and be responsive and communicative
We'll work with your schedule.
1818 N Westmoreland RoadDallas, TX 75212
- People Skills
- Customer Service