40 Prado Homeless Services Center Dinner Server
2 people are interested
Meal servers should be reliable and ready to help upon arrival.
* Arrive at 4:45pm to check in and finish setting up to serve the evening meal to families first and then the general population.
* Responsible for setting up food to be served, keeping aware of the portion sizes given by staff.
* Responsible for making sure extra meals are not wasted, and properly saved for those who would like seconds or who are arriving late.
* Responsible for working with staff to ensure an efficient serving experience for all.
* Ask staff if there are any "saver meals" for participants arriving late (1st check).
Shifts are Monday through Thursday 4:45pm-7:00pm.
About Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County, Inc.
1030 SOUTHWOOD DR, SAN LUIS OBISPO, CA 93401, US
The Community Action Partnership of San Luis Obispo County is committed to eliminating the causes of poverty by empowering low-income individuals and families to achieve self-sufficiency through a wide array of community-based collaborations and programs.
Annually, Community Action Partnership serves 40,000 persons across San Luis Obispo County and nine other central and southern California counties. Through a variety of programs and in collaboration with other community service agencies, Community Action Partnership helps individuals and families achieve and maintain self sufficiency through the following services:
- Help participants secure and retain employment
- Help maintain adequate housing
- Help in receiving medical services
- Help obtain energy subsidy and weatherization assistance
- Help provide child care and preschool education
We'll work with your schedule.
40 Prado RoadSan Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours per shift.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift 30 pounds. Food service and food safety knowledge is beneficial.