40 Prado Homeless Services Center Dinner Server
1 person is interested
Meal servers should be reliable and ready to help upon arrival.
* Arrive at 4:45pm to check in and finish setting up to serve the evening meal to families first and then the general population.
* Responsible for setting up food to be served, keeping aware of the portion sizes given by staff.
* Responsible for making sure extra meals are not wasted, and properly saved for those who would like seconds or who are arriving late.
* Responsible for working with staff to ensure an efficient serving experience for all.
* Ask staff if there are any "saver meals" for participants arriving late (1st check).
Shifts are Monday through Thursday 4:45pm-7:00pm.
We'll work with your schedule.
40 Prado RoadSan Luis Obispo, CA 93401
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Must be at least 18
- 2 hours per shift.
- Able to stand for prolonged periods of time. Able to lift 30 pounds. Food service and food safety knowledge is beneficial.