Catholic Charities of Southeast Texas' Disaster Response Program strives to meet the needs of our nine county service area to assist with mitigation, preparation, relief, and recovery efforts in response to and in anticipation of disasters, as well as to coordinate these efforts with other organizations throughout the communities. It is our mission to provide, and to focus our efforts on individuals considered most vulnerable in times of disasters, including the elderly, disabled and single-parent households.
Case Aid Volunteersare responsible for assisting with duties of the Case Managers in providing Case Management services to clients. They are also responsible for client phone calls and scheduling appointments as needed. Volunteers are needed in both Port Arthur and Beaumont.
- Basic Computer Skills
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Drivers for Hospitality Center
- Disaster Response Volunteer
- Cooks Needed for the Hospitality...
- General Office Support...
- Case Aide Volunteer - Disaster...
- Clerical Support for Immigration...
- Research Volunteer
- Elijah's Place Volunteer...
- Elijah's Place Kitchen Volunteer
- Disaster Response Volunteers
- Licensed Facilitator for...