Looking for experience in the Medical Field?
16 people are interested
Are you a pre-med student or interested in finding out if the medical field is right for you? Would you enjoy spending time with patients to work on bedside manner? Need experience or volunteer hours for your resume or application?
Salus Hospice is dedicated to providing excellent care for our patients at the end of life. We are looking for volunteers to spend time with our patients, bringing quality to the time they have left. Our patients reside in their own homes or facilities throughout Orange County, so volunteers can observe care in a variety of settings. Volunteers also have the opportunity to shadow staff where appropriate.
To join our team, volunteers must make a commitment to visit patients at least 2 times a month for a minimum of 6 months. (More visits per month and longer time commitments always encouraged!)
- fill out all necessary paperwork for your file including a copy of your driver's license and auto insurance
- attend a 4 hour training orientation
- authorize a background check
- receive a TB test (unless you have had one in the past 6 months)
We'll work with your schedule.
Central Orange CountyCosta Mesa, CA 92626
- Hospice Care
- Patient Care
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 2 visits per month for a minimum of 6 months
- (see description)