Senior Services Intern
4 people are interested
COPO is seeking a Senior Services Intern to assist the Senior Social Worker with coordinating services to meet senior members' needs.
* Assist with food order, preparation and distribution.
* Assist seniors during exercise and games activities
* Engage with seniors in conversations and social stimulation.
* Plan and implement activities that promote the social, physical and intellectual fitness in the seniors
* Maintain clients' files for relevant services and programs they are enrolled.
* Maintain cleanliness and orderliness of Senior Center recreational area.
- Excellent communication skills
- Comfortable interacting with the elderly.
- Able to work in diverse settings
- Proficiency in Urdu a plus.
1077 Coney Island Ave1st FloorBrooklyn, NY 11230
- Program Management
- Elder care
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 18
- 15 hours per week