Want to share your dog and bring a smile?
11 people are interested
Visit with patients at our Hospital in New Britain or our Satellite at 500 Blue Hills Ave, Hartford, CT. Come once a week for an hour. We also accept every other week visits. We'll work together for the best match. You and your dog will bring joy to our patients, staff and visitors. Be part of our mission to rebuild lives!
1. Dog must be 1 year old minimum.
2. Dog must be able to get on a chair or use stairs to be at the same level as some patients.
3. Proof of obedience training. (May be waived if well-behaved).
4. Documentation of up-to-date vaccinations.
5. Note from vet: pet is healthy and well-behaved.
Bring joy to patients!
We'll work with your schedule.
Hospital for Special Care2150 Corbin AvenueNew Britain, CT 06053
- People Skills
- Animal Therapy
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- once a week for an hour or every other week