We are looking for someone who is passionate about social media, and even more passionate about sharing our message and mission. The ideal candidate is someone who is able to participate in strategy meetings, and execute the strategy with next-level creativity.
- Creates posts for Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Linkedin.
- Responds to posts, comments, and questions on any of channels as instructed by the Marketing Manager or Vice President of Marketing.
- Posts updates, news and announcements in a timely manner using applicable content.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Takes pictures and videos of events, volunteers, and other interesting content.
- Works with the Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Manager to communicate with other departments to understand what message they would like to see addressed throughout social channels.
- Organizes and archives digital images and videos in our shared drive.
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- 4 hours