Business Consulting Services - Team Lead (BCS300)
The CLASS Consulting Group
About Us: The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO-Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/philanthropic organizations. It also offers community leadership opportunities to professionals. CLASS collaborates with its clients - the Non-Profit Organizations to help them realize their mission and create tangible value. CLASS offers business consulting services in Marketing, Strategy, Human Resources/ Organization, Finance and IT.
We are looking for motivated and committed individuals to join our volunteer-driven teams.
Position Type: Volunteering (All volunteering positions at Class Consulting Group are unpaid)
- Assist Board of Directors in developing strategic and operation plans by identifying short term and long-term priorities.
- Track KPIs and progress of strategic projects and present management reports to the board. Provide leadership to the team and encourage leadership - based culture.
- Preside over the meetings and agenda of the team as well as track projects and ongoing activities. Ensure appropriate communications and leverage resources within the team and with other teams. Promote volunteer engagement and represent at all events to foster inter-team relations and connectivity.
Work closely with the Board Chair of the team to execute team's strategy. Seek approvals on strategic issues on monthly basis and when required. Assist Board in strategic planning and in identifying annual strategic priorities. Track progress of BCS activities and presenting reports to the board.
- Develop business plans and strategies that ensure attainment of organizational goals and targets. Encourage leadership - based culture. Reach out to CLASS clients to gauge impact of CLASS's work and probe for potential follow up -on projects and/or referrals. Seek repeat business by managing relationship with current and past clients. Represent CLASS at various Nonprofit Organizations related events.
- Ensure appropriate communications and leverage of resources within the team and with other teams. Ensure that the strategies and goals in each function are coordinated.
- Lead and manage the divisions and projects within the division. Mentor and provide leadership for team members. Assign projects to volunteers based on competency and interests of volunteers. Program manage client projects. Manage Practice Development Lead and PMO lead and communicate with them consistently on the team progress, challenges, commitment issues. Provide new project planning based on BCS roles and functions. Update Board Chair of the team on progress, issues or challenges. Manage continuous efforts in process improvements within the team
Qualifications and Requirements:
MBA with at least 8-10 years of professional experience in Management
- Excellent communicator, Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities, Team players and commitment to deliver results
- Advanced level of Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude and commitment to projects
- Performance at CLASS & Board Approval
- M inimum 1+ year of commit ment for the unpaid / pro - bono position .
- Attend Weekly Meetings: 2 in - person and 2 conference calls .
- Time: Minimum 5 hours per week [excluding meeting time] .
- C ontinuous learning
- Leadership development opportunities .
- Networking opportunities .
- Group based learning .
- Satisfactory volunteering experience .
The CLASS Consulting Group believes in equal employment opportunity and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.
If you are interested in this opportunity or any other opportunities within CLASS, please apply on our website’s Career section using the following link: (https://theclass.catsone.com/careers/148-General). Once we receive your request, our recruitment team would contact you to set up a call with you.
About The CLASS Consulting Group
1250 Oakmead Parkway Suite 210,, Sunnyvale, CA 94085, US
CLASS’s mission is to increase the return on social investment by providing business solutions to Nonprofit organizations and leadership development opportunities to Professionals. The mission of CLASS is executed in three synchronous tracks: Encouraging Community Leadership: Fostering community-based leadership among volunteer professionals by helping them transform into business solution providers. Supplementing Managerial Capacity: Augmenting managerial capacity in the Nonprofit sector by providing them with solutions for their business problems, thereby helping them better serve their respective constituencies. Building Partnerships: Forging partnerships with corporate and academic institutions to tap into and utilize their pool of human capital by actively involving them in community development initiatives.
The Class Consulting Group is a boutique management consulting firm headquartered in SFO- Bay Area that provides consulting services to senior management and Board of Directors of nonprofit/ philanthropic organizations and offers community leadership opportunities to professionals.