Initiative: Beyond the Basics
Impact Area: Basic needs (food, clothing and housing)
Hours: Weekend mornings
Desired level of commitment: Once per month, 3 hours
Duration: Year- round
Age requirement: 13+
Tasks may include:
*Helping with set up (putting out food and beverages)
*Helping with clean up (washing dishes, sweeping)
In order to volunteer, you should be:
*A registered UAServe volunteer (you will have a chance to register if you haven't already)
*Willing to attend an orientation prior to serving
*Open to an ongoing volunteer commitment that works with your schedule
*Willing to take initiative
A background check will be required to be placed with this volunteer opportunity.
- Food Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 13
- Administrative Assistant for...
- Front Desk Assistant for...
- Community Meal Assistant
- Worship Musician at Street...
- Food Pantry Pick-Up and Delivery...
- Food Pantry Vehicle Loader
- Ambassador for Adult Club...
- Medical Professionals/Students...
- Intake Assistant for Health...
- Worship Musician for...
- Event Marketing Assistant for...
- Food and Clothing Distributor at...
- Event Registration Assistant for...
- Administrative Assistant at...
- Children's Worker
- Friendship and Hospitality...
- Childcare Assistant for Mothers...
- Basic Needs Assistant