Data Entry Specialist
4 people are interested
A Family For Every Child is a nonprofit organization located in Eugene, Oregon. AFFEC’S mission is to find loving, permanent families for every waiting foster child.
A Family For Every Child is seeking individuals to work in our office as a Data Entry Specialist and Special Projects Volunteer.
- Enter written data into the database accurately.
- Communicate with foster care professionals effectively, and correct discrepancies with assistance if necessary.
- Complete Special Projects as assigned. These projects will include database clean up projects, internet search projects, survey projects, among other tasks.
We'll work with your schedule.
1675 W. 11th AvenueEugene, OR 97402
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 6-9 hours per week, 3 month minimum commitment.