Fun on the Farm!
Meals by Grace
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
49 people are interested
What you will be doing:
Planting, Harvesting, Feeding Fish, Cleaning Filters, Transplanting Vegetables, Harvesting Berries & Tending Vegetable Gardens.
Things to know:
- Inside the greenhouse is warm.
- There are traditional gardens outside
- If working in the outside gardens then there will be planting, weeding, and harvesting
- If working in the Greenhouse there could be planting, harvesting, or cleaning filters.
- Please be prepared for sun in both environments
- For outside activities be prepared for possible insects and the possibility of poison ivy in the area.
Call 770-905-9155 with questions.
About Meals by Grace
5025 Atlanta Highway, Apharetta, GA 30004, US
Meals by Grace believes all children have the right to live their lives free from the fear, the pain, and the insecurity of hunger. We believe every community can provide abundant resources for its children; by community, for community.
Meals by Grace meets weekly to create a hot meal and distribute all donated food supplies to children and their families recommended to us by the school social workers. These meals and additional food stuffs are delivered to the children who have no access to food pantries or other meals due to lack of transportation.
Meals by Grace works in 5 teams to complete the tasks necessary for accomplishing the meal prep and additional food division. Adults and children over the age of 5 can participate in one of these teams to provide a fun, safe learning experience in compassionate care to others in need.