- At least 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in proposal writing
- Public relations and marketing skills
- Good communication skills
- Project management experience
- Fresh graduates encouraged to apply!
- 16 positions available nationwide.
- Listing - Create and develop creative community projects. Identify local problem arise in the community and work towards rectifying it. Convince the public or institution to list their projects on online crowdpledging platform to be funded.
- Promote - Promote community projects and actively engaged in social media (FB, IG, Twitter). Raise public awareness on the on-going projects. Increase the brand awareness of online crowdpledging platform.
- Get Donations - Strategise to get people and the community to fund projects on the crowdfunding platform. Assist the Project Leader to come out with strong funding proposal and confident to pitch their ideas to potential funder.
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Education and Training Executive
- International Volunteer
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Videographer Professional...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Solar PV (Photovoltaic) Engineer
- Community Centre Manager
- Project Coordinator (Local...