- MUST POSSESS A GCPV SYSTEM DESIGN CERTIFICATE (Grid Connected Photovoltaic System Design Certificate);
- For Locals (Malaysians) only;
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Master’s Degree, Engineering (Environmental/Health/Safety), Engineering (Others) or equivalent;
- Required skill(s): Photovoltaics, Engineering, Solar, Teaching, Communication and Training;
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English;
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position;
- Preferably specializing in Engineering - Others or equivalent;
- Good interpersonal skills and comfortable with communal living;
- 2-5 years of experience working on designs, installation or direct contact with solar equipment;
- Proactive attitude;
- Respectable business knowledge;
- Commit to 2 years in order to gain relevant and necessary understanding of the day-to-day operations and aim of the team and the academy;
- Able to perform in an interdisciplinary professional team, as well as working independently as and when appropriate;
- Higher education in any relevant subject, or in the process of completing higher education.
Training and Development
- Teaching renewable energy concepts with specific focus on Solar PV Energy;
- Developing and implement educational modules and supporting materials;
- Researching about renewable energies and tech subjects for R&D purposes;
- Attendance of relevant trainings on solar devices and innovative technologies in solar industry
Solar PV System Design
- Operating a tech-lab and experiment with Solar PV Energy equipment;
- Developing and consulting on Solar System Designs using relevant software;
- Preparation of project proposals for clients and partner organizations;
Team Management & Reports
- Working with youth from various backgrounds and cultures;
- Cooperation and consultations with the team of electricians, executives and directors;
- Work with Solar Academy students to set up solar panels as part of on the job training.
- Consultancy and technical support to procurement department;
- Reporting on a weekly basis to the academy director and the upper management;
- Assisting in paperwork and office duties
- Teaching / Instruction
- Reporting & Dashboards
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- MUST POSSESS A GCPV SYSTEM DESIGN CERTIFICATE (Grid Connected Photovoltaic System Design Certificate
- Education and Training Executive
- International Volunteer
- Scholar Development Professional...
- Videographer Professional...
- Operations Professional...
- Human Resources Professional...
- Professional Learning Assistant...
- PR, Digital Marketing and...
- Solar PV (Photovoltaic) Engineer
- Community Centre Manager
- Project Coordinator (Local...