Are you a certified fitness trainer with 4 hours to give? Those 4 hours can empower senior adults to lead osteoporosis prevention classes for their peers.
RSVP Polk needs a Certified Fitness Instructor willing to volunteer 4 hours, to train RSVP Polk volunteer Bone Builders class leaders. We have volunteers waiting for you to get them started on the journey to better health!
Bone Builders is a low impact chair exercise class for individuals 55 years of age and older developed by Tufts Medical University to build bone density and help combat the effects of osteoporosis.
- Fitness Instruction
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours
- Must be Certified Fitness Instructor
- Bone Builder Exercise Class...
- Volunteer Fitness Instructor
- Read to Kindergartners - Crystal...
- RSVP Tale Teller
- Strong Fit Seniors
- Read to Kindergartners - Gibbons...
- Groceries for Seniors
- Deliver a meal and a smile to a...
- RSVP Bone Builder Instructor of...
- Bi-Lingual Bone Builder Exercise...
- Be A Bone Builder Group Leader