- Manage Group Leaders and Team Angel volunteers in support of the female caregivers of Post 9/11 wounded, ill and injured veterans.
- Mentor and provide resources and support to the caregivers.
- Maintain an online registry of caregiver adoption requests and enforce the necessary policies and procedures to ensure a consistent quality of service.
- Goals of this opportunity
- ensure a proper level of oversight and support for the Women of Valor Team
- outreach to other organizations supporting female caregivers
- leverage volunteers to grow and improve service delivery for caregivers
- provide on-going support to volunteers which ultimately results in volunteers with a deeper engagement and commitment to Soldiers’ Angels.
The Soldiers’ Angels Women of Valor program supports the female caregivers of Post 9/11 wounded, ill, and injured heroes. These ladies fight their own battle when their hero returns home from deployment and often do it alone. If you want to give back to our Veteran Heroes and their families, the Soldiers’ Angels Women of Valor program is just the way to do that. Put your skills to use and help us make a difference.
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 20 - 40 a month / flexible