The Assistant will aid the Volunteer Mentor Coordinator in supporting and overseeing the youth mentoring program. This role will focus on maintaining strong and consistent communication with the mentors, parents, and mentees in the program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and complete monthly check-in phone calls with mentors, parents, and mentees in the program.
- Help monitor and inform the Mentor Coordinator of any changes that take place in the mentor relationships.
- Maintain existing records and logs.
- Aid in the planning and coordination of program activities as needed.
- Support the regular collection of program data.
- Meet with Mentor Coordinator once a month.
- Complete other duties and activities as needed.
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per month
- Grant Writer Assistant
- Administrative Assistant
- Training Volunteer
- Volunteer Manager
- Teen Leadership Annual Event...
- Mentor Coordinator Assistant
- Grants Manager
- Communications Volunteer for...
- Social Media Assistant and Blogger
- Parent Liaison
- Love Working with Kids? Site...
- Teaching Assistant (Middle School)
- Community Outreach Volunteer
- Join Our Team - Donor Relations...
- Workshop Coordinator Assistants
- Part-time Clerical Assistant...
- Help Teens Give Back! Community...
- Join Our Team - Board Secretary
- Volunteer Coordinator...
- Fund Development Volunteer for...