Mentor Coordinator Assistant - Virtual
DONATE TO THIS
15 people are interested
The Assistant will aid the Volunteer Mentor Coordinator in supporting the youth mentoring program. This role will focus on maintaining strong and consistent communication with the mentors, parents, and mentees in the program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and complete monthly check-in phone calls with mentors, parents, and mentees in the program.
- Help monitor and inform the Mentor Coordinator of any changes that take place in the mentor relationships.
- Maintain existing records and logs.
- Aid in the planning and coordination of program activities as needed.
- Support the regular collection of program data.
- Complete other duties and activities as needed.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Basic Computer Skills
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 25
- Orientation or Training
- 5-7 hours per month