Mentor Coordinator Assistant
DONATE TO THIS
8 people are interested
The Assistant will aid the Volunteer Mentor Coordinator in supporting and overseeing the youth mentoring program. This role will focus on maintaining strong and consistent communication with the mentors, parents, and mentees in the program.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Schedule and complete monthly check-in phone calls with mentors, parents, and mentees in the program.
- Help monitor and inform the Mentor Coordinator of any changes that take place in the mentor relationships.
- Maintain existing records and logs.
- Aid in the planning and coordination of program activities as needed.
- Support the regular collection of program data.
- Meet with Mentor Coordinator once a month.
- Complete other duties and activities as needed.
We'll work with your schedule.
975 Cobb Place Boulevard, Building 100, Suite 101Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours per month