Destiny Institute International is building a Women’s Empowerment program to help women achieve their personal and career development goals. Our goal is to help women succeed and overcome barriers to economic independence.
We are recruiting 2 Web Admins to help us manage our website and online member community for our new program. The current infrastructure is under development, so we need administrators to monitor site activity and maintain a positive user experience. We are seeking individuals who are self-drive and take initiative.
Join our team and help us to make the vision happen!
Commitment: ongoing preferred, 2-3 hrs per week, no travel involved
- IT Management
- Network Administration
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 17
- 2-3 hrs per week
- Website Administrator
- Micro-Finance Expert
- Employment Workshop Presenters-...
- Partner/Community Development Lead
- Content & Resources Coordinator
- Agile Project Manager
- Marketing & PR Volunteer
- Event Planner
- Database Administrator
- Employment Workshop Presenters
- Graphic designer for web and...
- Nonprofit Attorney
- Donor & Partner Relations
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Board Treasurer
- WordPress developer to deploy...
- Resume & Cover Letter Editor and...