Marketing Automation/CRM Consultant
28 people are interested
Human Health Project (HHP) envisions a world where all people have the information, skills and opportunities to lead healthy lives. HHP Programs are active and in development.
For more Information about HHP, please visit our website:
Information on Programs active and in development https://tinyurl.com/HHP-Programs
HHP is currently seeking a Marketing automation and CRM consultant to add to our Technical Services Team. Marketing automation (MAP), combined with CRM, is an exploding area in B2B marketing with enormous potential for career growth. The consultant will be responsible for the design, implementation, execution, maintenance and reporting of marketing platforms and programs for our client base. Experience managing and leading MAP/CRM integration projects and interacting with high-level marketing and sales executives required.
- Different projects/accounts will require different roles including, but not limited to: technical project manager, lead program architect and/or a lead product (MAP/CRM) consultant in enterprise/mid-size implementations and the design/execution of demand generation programs
- Manage and lead standard and custom integration projects between MAP and CRM
- Work with account teams to map complex business requirements into functional implementation plans within marketing automation and CRM environment
- Design, build and execute marketing campaigns and components (e-mail, nurture, lead scoring)
- Work closely with technical services team to define and implement new functionality and product offerings based around the marketing automation platform while adhering to marketing best practices
- Continuously analyze operational process to find and implement new efficiencies
- Provide day-to-day system maintenance and configuration of the MAP systems, as well as acting as the first line of defense for program/system support
- Manage relationship with marketing automation vendors to understand application roadmap, planned enhancements and updates
- Provide professional level technical and non-technical documentation and training to clients
- Routinely audit user practices to ensure compliance
- Continuously drive innovation for HHP
- 5+ years experience in marketing automation, CRM or similar software powering marketing programs
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Marketing, MIS or Business Administration
- Proven experience interfacing with high-level marketing and sales executives
- Good understanding of relational data structure and basic SQL knowledge preferred
- Must have experience with Salesforce, and the ability to write content
- Must have a good understanding of the web and web technology (HTML, basic CSS) and the ability and desire to grow your technical skillset
- Previous experience in or working closely with Information Systems and Marketing Operations
- Experience establishing and maintaining system documentation and training materials
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Proven track record of obtaining results without direct report authority
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously, cross-functional teams and communicate with all levels of management
- Work well in a fast-paced environment, often under tight deadlines
- Strong business, marketing and information systems acumen
The candidate must possess expertise in both written and interpersonal communication and be at ease with public speaking, in relationship building, and in collaboration in a cross-functional team comprised of diverse personalities, skillsets, and levels of experience. Excellent organizational skills, focus, and attention to detail are a must, as is the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and energetic environment.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Marketing Analytics
- Public Speaking
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Information Architecture
- Market Research