We are looking for event planners in Tampa Bay Florida to help plan and manage our workshops and conferences for women.
Destiny Institute International (DII) is a global NGO that help communities thrive. Our Women of Destiny (WOD) Empowerment Program is focused on 5 key areas:
- Career and Professional Support
- Personal Growth and Development
- Small Business Training
- Spiritual Development
- International support for women in agriculture and small business
We are looking for professionals with
- Event planning expertise
- A passion for women's development
- Excellent organizational skills
If this is you, contact us right away! We would love to hear from you.
- Event Design & Planning
- Event Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Event Planning / Management
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- Varies between 1-2 hrs per week depending on event
- Website Administrator
- Micro-Finance Expert
- Employment Workshop Presenters-...
- Partner/Community Development Lead
- Content & Resources Coordinator
- Agile Project Manager
- Marketing & PR Volunteer
- Event Planner
- Database Administrator
- Employment Workshop Presenters
- Graphic designer for web and...
- Nonprofit Attorney
- Donor & Partner Relations
- Volunteer Coordinator
- Board Treasurer
- WordPress developer to deploy...
- Resume & Cover Letter Editor and...