Lake City Distribution Site Coordinator
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
The Lake City Distribution Site Coordinator will be the main point of contact for our volunteer delivery rivers as they pick up meals and groceries stored at our satellite location at North Helpline.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet Volunteer drivers and clients coming in for grocery pick-up.
- Assist drivers with pulling meals and grocery bags, and help load their vehicles.
- Read route sheets and accurately pull the correct amount of meals and groceries.
- Communicate with Distribution Specialist (Supervisor for Volunteer Delivery Drivers and Site Coordinators) in a timely, clear manner about any changes that should arise.
- Close up North Helpline building - possibly unsupervised.
- Represent Lifelong to the Lake City community.
Time Commitments & Other Information:
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of six months, once per week
- Must be able to follow strict adherence to client confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must be flexible, prompt and reliable.
12736 33rd Ave NE,Seattle, WA 98125
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Six Months; Once per Week