Wed Mar 28, 2018 03:00 PM - Wed Jan 02, 2019 05:30 PM
12736 33rd Ave NE,Seattle, WA 98125
These bags will be delivered to home bound clients after they are filled with nutritious, wholesome foods!
The Lake City Distribution Site Coordinator will be the main point of contact for our volunteer delivery rivers as they pick up meals and groceries stored at our satellite location at North Helpline.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet Volunteer drivers and clients coming in for grocery pick-up.
- Assist drivers with pulling meals and grocery bags, and help load their vehicles.
- Read route sheets and accurately pull the correct amount of meals and groceries.
- Communicate with Distribution Manager in a timely, and clear manner about any changes that should arise.
- Close up North Helpline building - possibly unsupervised.
- Represent Lifelong to the Lake City community.
Age Requirement: 18 years or older.
Time Commitments & Other Information:
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of six months, once per week
- Must be able to follow strict adherence to client confidentiality and professionalism.
- Must be flexible, prompt and reliable.
- Inventory Management
- Supply Chain
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Six Months; Once per Week
Report this opportunity