The Claremont Community Foundation encourages civic engagement and philanthropy, and helps donors and investors meet their financial and charitable goals.
We are looking for 2-3 people to work as a team on tasks listed below. If you have intermediate to advanced social media experience, we'd love to hear from you.
Our current needs include:
- Develop social media marketing ideas and strategies for nonprofits and foundations
- Research social media algorithms and best post times, etc.
- Schedule and live post on our Facebook and Instagram pages
- Marketing Analytics
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- 3-8 hours per week