WEATHERFORD: Patient / Caregiver Companionship Volunteer
3 people are interested
We would love to have you as a Hospice Volunteer!
Become a Hero on your own terms
On your own time. In your own way. With your personality. Your ability to relate. Your own skills. Your way of solving a problem, sharing a story, helping somebody remember important moments in their lives.
You can be one of our Volunteers
When you give us the precious gift of your time and interest, we give you a chance to make a real difference in someone’s life. We train you, find you the right assignment and stand behind you as you grow.
There are Two Types of Volunteers:
1. Patient Care
- Make visits to offer companionship for Patients
- Reading to the patient
- Listening to music
- Assisting with a hobby
- Life story telling
- Office work (filing, scanning, putting together binders & mailings)
- Creating special memories for holidays
- Patient birthdays & anniversaries
- Planting flowers or mowing a yard for a Patient that is unable to continue doing so
About Envoy Hospice - Fort Worth
1412 West Magnolia, Suite 100, Fort Worth, TX 76104, US
Envoy Hospice is a Local hospice founded by experienced nurses and healthcare professionals who have a long and intense love and passion for patients who find themselves needing hospice and palliative care. We believe that every person is their own distinct individual with their own needs and desires. Envoy expresses this thru the highest level of professionalism, availability and collaboration with patients, families, physicians and the hospice team members. Envoy’s dedication to compassion and quality is the driving force to assist people during this time.
Hospice Volunteer opportunities
We'll work with your schedule.
970 Hilltop DriveWeatherford, TX 76086
- Veteran Care
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
- Bereavement Support
- Relationship Building
- Music Arts
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 - 2 hours / Month
- Must provide a current drivers license, current car insurance, Social Security Card, TB testing & Background Check & go through a Training Class (all provided for free)