Volunteer Graphic Designer ( ASI - Inclusion Program)
DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Web Graphic Designer
Advance Social Innovation (ASI) is a registered non-profit aiming to provide innovative programs that support underrepresented groups and communities in US and on the global scale.
ASI Inclusion Program
This unique program’s goal is to increase of the likelihood for underrepresented entrepreneurs (women and minorities) to get the funding for their early-stage startups (our focus in on entrepreneurs that are developing responsible businesses). Our focus for this pilot program is in US. After pilot we intend to expand globally.
We have been able to attract highly talented, self-motivated volunteers who deliver strong results. We have a culture that embraces challenges and encourages group participation to solve those challenges. Our volunteers, through their direct participation with complex projects and programs, learn new skills or enhance current skills set. We are continuously looking for volunteers who are thinkers and doers. Our programs are ideal for Corporate Social Responsibility (CSRs) volunteer programs looking to connect their potential future leaders to important projects to build their confidence and skills set.
- Creating artwork for digital media including web banners, digital brochure, and social media graphics
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics, and layouts to generate interest and gain site traffic
- Take the design "brief" to record requirements and clients needs
- Communicating with marketing and core teams to stay in-the-know about campaign and website changes
- Work as part of a team with developer, UI/UX designers , Project Manager, etc.
- 2 yrs experience in web Design, Word Press and/or Graphic Design
- 1-3 years experience in production with related role in marketing, tech, ecommerce or other customers focus environment
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Ability to interact, communicate and present ideas with diverse groups of people
- Proficiency of MS PowerPoint, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, strong plus if proficient with Word Press
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Must be at least 18
- 5 to 7 hrs / Week