7 people are interested
Help our artists and curators realize their visions! If you are an art or design student interested in exhibition design, if visual storytelling intrigues you, or if you simply enjoy working with your hands, this is the area for you.
● Help our staff restore and prep the gallery walls between exhibitions.
● Assist our artists and staff with making decisions regarding exhibition layout.
● Install artwork on the walls, or arrange multi-media equipment throughout the gallery space.
● Strike exhibitions once they have concluded, pack up and ship artwork when necessary.
701 Whaley Street2nd floorColumbia, SC 29201
- Exhibition Arts
- Interior / Exterior Design
- Visual Arts
- Arts Administration
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Must be able to lift at least 50 lbs., use ladders and stand for long periods of time.