Freedom Builder -Rewarding, great community, flexible hours
Would you like to transform lives with your time and energy? Receive yoga and life skill training while connecting with passion and purpose driven people.
FEEL FREE 2 FEEL FREE is a non-profit providing youth with prevention and intervention skills, helping them develop into strong, healthy, resilient community members who shape our future.
- We serve schools, yoga studios, yoga instructors and the community.
- The FF2FF approach provides a more holistic angle using not only breathing techniques but ways to focus thoughts and feelings
- Our instructors build and free communities
We’re looking for volunteers with familiarity with yoga and instructing children. No certification is needed and you will receive yoga and life skill training.
- Flexible hours
- SEVA (selfless service)
FF2FF instructors need to be located within the Inland Empire. The metropolitan area is made up of Riverside County, San Bernardino County, the Pomona Valley, Palm Springs, and Coachella Valley. Our rapidly growing population is fed by families migrating in search of affordable housing, and had led to more residential, industrial, and commercial development.
WHY YOU SHOULD VOLUNTEER?
- Help transform lives with your time and energy.
- Be apart of an amazing program creating real change.
- Receive yoga and life skill training.
- Connect with passionate and purposeful people
Please contact us.
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- 2-4 hours