We Make Change gives you the power to change the world.
Our platform enables anyone, anywhere to use their skills to make the change they want to see.
We connect purpose-driven individuals with high-impact NGOs to develop projects supporting the causes they care about.
This is an unpaid volunteer opportunity, but whatever skill you have and whatever cause you care about, you can change the world. By becoming a Changemaker you can help to make it happen!
We’re looking for a Project Coordinator who will support the development of a range of projects within the We Make Change community.
- Supporting Project Managers to ensure the successful delivery of projects.
- Explore interesting and innovative ideas that can support the development of projects.
- Developing delivery models and timelines for projects.
- Coordinating people within project teams.
- Engage with organisations from around the world as project partners.
- Engage with inspiring people from around the world supporting specific causes.
- Ability to think creatively.
- Multi-tasking ability and a flexible approach to work.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
The time commitment can be as little as 8 hours per week, depending on your availability.
The role will be performed remotely, so applications are welcomed from across the world.
As the role is as a volunteer, it is unpaid, but it offers a great opportunity to gain experience, while helping to change the world!
Whatever cause you care about, whatever skill you have, if you want to change the world, then become a Changemaker by applying today.