Volunteer Marketing Content Editor CSR Partnerships Needed!
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Advance Social Innovation (ASI) is a registered nonprofit organization whose mission is help under-represented entrepreneurs to grow their business through our innovative solutions.
CrowdDoing was co-founded by Bobby Fishkin of Reframe It, Inc. and Natalie Nasseri of Advance Social Innovation who created this joint-initiative to harness the volunteers of the world to help social enterprises through virtual group-based skilled volunteering, service learning and micro-leadership.
We are looking for a Marketing Content Editor to support CSR Partnerships department with marketing material. The Content Editor should be able to support the Content Writer in editing marketing documents, articles, web forms, templates and other marketing work effectively; and is a bridging person who should be skillful to fulfill the needs of writer, client and reader. Ultimately, the Content Editor will help CSR Partnerships reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing information to promote CrowdDoing volunteer service to CSR representatives for effective volunteer engagement and volunteer matching grants.
Some typical responsibilities include:
* Coordinate with Marketing Writer and HRBPs/CSR members to edit the marketing content material for CSR.
* Edit Web forms/Google forms/Web invitations and other marketing work as necessary.
* Support to promote content on social networks and monitor engagement as necessary.
* Provide expertise on marketing to CSR team.
- Leverage Google keyword to search for opportunities of volunteer matching grants.
- Connect potential volunteers to HRBPs if necessary.
- Participate in weekly CSR meeting.
- Commit to volunteer minimum 04 hours per week.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Proven successful marketing content edition experience
- A good understanding of SEO
- Social Media / Blogging/Google Keyword
- Interpersonal and Communication
- Excellent editing skills in English
Advance Social Innovation: http://www.advancesocialinnovation.org/
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
- Min. 04 hours per week