We are an organization located in northern NJ focused on building self-sufficiency among recently resettled Syrian families. We are an event-driven fundraising organization and are looking for someone with excellent communication skills to manage our social media strategy. We estimate about 10 hours a week and would prefer to work in-person (Montclair NJ ) a couple of times a month.
- Execute social media strategy on WIX website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Snap and other media channels.
- Review reports to establish and monitor audience engagement.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages the community to take action.
- Maintain Wix website; optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with policies
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics, insights and best practices, and then acting on the information
- Collaborate with small team to manage reputation and protect sensitive community members.
- Strategic Planning
- Social Media / Blogging
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Orientation or Training
- 5-10 hours/week