ArtsGroup is in search of persons to join our board who are willing to:
1) be ambassadors in the community by speaking and advocating for the organization in their networks,
2) help us fundraise to push our programs to the next level, and
3) show their commitment by giving their time (four meetings a year) and financial support (annual board giving).
As a Board member, you will have the responsibility to ensure our organization remains financially and legally responsible. Even more importantly, we need your vision, your feedback, your network, and your ENERGY to help us develop strategies that help us reach our goals.
We are most interested in those connected to the arts, digital media or tech sectors, and/or those with a heart for serving youth in the DC metropolitan area. If you are interested in joining our Board, please fill out this inquiry form, and I will reach out to you shortly after to set up a meeting where we can talk further face-to-face: https://goo.gl/forms/ 5AS81LiyyB7HkquS2
- Legal (General)
- Business Development & Sales Management
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Music Arts
- Youth Services
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 meetings a year and around 30 hours a year