Women for Sobriety, a 501c3 non-profit, is looking for an individual with human resource experience to serve on our Board of Directors.
Board Training, policy and procedure assistance is needed at this time. The amount of volunteer time can fluctuate as policy is maintained.
- Human Resources Information Systems
- Human Resources Legal Compliance
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Human Resources Strategy
- Human Resources Diversity
- Human Resources Assistance
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 21
- 5-10 hours per month
- Ability to use Skype for Business, available minimum once per month