Single Mother...may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope."
We need your help in letting our Bridge Mother & Bridge Graduates know they are loved and cherished this Mother's Day.
Will you help us?
We have ideas! But we are open to yours! Once you have chosen how you would like to participate, please simply call the office for a time and date to drop off prior to Mother's Day (B2H office 602-589-5556).
- decorate the office where our mothers meet, share messages of love and encouragement throughout the space!
- create cards letting each know how they are loved by God, celebrate they are mothers and are valued
- donate new clothes to our Bridge Boutique, call the office for our mothers sizes
- donate picture frames that are unique to place their children's photo
- donate a $5 or $10 gift card to Starbucks (who doesn't love a treat from there!), movie tickets, Target/Walmart or even McDonald's (who doesn't like a ice cream!)
- donate a copy of your favorite devotional or journal
- Give a copy of your favorite Christian Novel
- Come up with your own creative idea, give a call (602-589-5556)...let's see if we can incorporate into our ministry!
If you would like to learn more about The Bridge to Hope please visit us at www.b2hope.org or find us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/B2Hope
- Faith-based Leadership
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment