Santa Fe County: PASS Program Coordinators
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
2 people are interested
PASS (Prevention & Alternatives to Shelter Surrender) helps keeps dogs & cats from being impounded in the first place. It helps to reduce stress on the animals, families and animal control depts.
PASS Coordinators help with the following:
- Secure program supplies and service providers to help people in need with pets to prevent shelter surrender
- Coordinate volunteers to assist with outreach
- Receive incoming requests for help and coordinate response within the context of current resources
- landlord/tenant mediation
- housing searches
- assisting a family to keep their dog or cat
- assisting a family to surrender their dog or cat if need be to our organization
We'll work with your schedule.
PASS Program CoordinatorsSanta Fe, NM 87505
- Data Entry
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18