It's flexible! We'll work with your schedule.
PASS Program CoordinatorsSanta Fe, NM 87505
PASS (Prevention & Alternatives to Shelter Surrender) helps keeps dogs & cats from being impounded in the first place. It helps to reduce stress on the animals, families and animal control depts.
PASS Coordinators help with the following:
- Secure program supplies and service providers to help people in need with pets to prevent shelter surrender
- Coordinate volunteers to assist with outreach
- Receive incoming requests for help and coordinate response within the context of current resources
- landlord/tenant mediation
- housing searches
- assisting a family to keep their dog or cat
- assisting a family to surrender their dog or cat if need be to our organization
To begin volunteering, please complete our online volunteer form found at https://tinyurl.com/NMPAvolunteer
You will receive a follow-up email thereafter with further information. THANK YOU!
- Data Entry
- Resource Development / Management
- Program Management
- CSR / Volunteer Coordination
- Customer Service
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
Report this opportunity