The money raised at March for Babies, funds important research and programs that help babies begin healthy lives. Volunteers 15 years old and younger need to volunteer with an adult and have a parent signature.
Dress code: Wear comfortable clothes and sneakers on Walk Day. **Remember this is Buffalo please dress for the weather!** Volunteers will have the opportunity to enjoy the event during their break and lunch will be provided.
- Unload Supplies from Truck - 6:00am - 7:00am
- Set Up/Picnic Setup 7:00am - 11:00am
- Walk Route - 8:30am-12:00pm **No Children 12 & under to volunteer on route **
- Registration- 9:00am-11:30 am
- Picnic - 8:30am-2:00pm
- Incentives - 9:00am-11:30pm
- Photography - 8:00am-1:00pm
- Hope Area/Celebrate Area - 8:00am - 12:00pm
- Super Hero Sprint - 9:15 am-10:45 am
- Picnic Tear Down/Clean Up - 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Event Management
- Food & Beverage Services
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Group Facilitation
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Must be at least 15
- Either the entire Event Day, or particualr jobs.