Make a difference in the life of someone nearing the end of their journey. Hospice Volunteers needed to provide companionship and socialization to patients living with terminal illness. Share music, crafts, reading, movies, etc. Vigil Volunteers provide a calm presence to patients and their family members. Office based volunteers also needed to provide clerical support.
Volunteering for Transitions Hospice is a flexible opportunity where you can visit your patient at a time and day that is convenient for you.
- Hospice Care
- People Skills
Good Match For
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-3 hours per week
- Strong interpersonal skills; good listener; TB test and physical
- Hospice Volunteers-Washington, IL
- Hospice Volunteers-Hoopeston
- Vigil Volunteers Needed Sycamore...
- Hospice Volunteers-E. Peoria
- Hospice Volunteers-Chillicothe
- Hospice Volunteers-Champaign
- Hospice Volunteers-Pekin
- Clerical Support Needed-Huntley
- Hospice Volunteers-Bradford
- Hospice Volunteers Needed...
- Hospice and Vigil Volunteers...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed Aurora...
- Hospice Volunteers-Gibson City
- Hospice Volunteers-Canton, IL
- Vigil Volunteers Needed Buffalo...
- Hospice Volunteer Needed Buffalo...
- Hospice Volunteer Needed Aurora...
- Vigil Volunteers Needed...
- Hospice Volunteer Needed Paxton...
- Hospice Volunteers-W. Peoria