2 people are interested
Marketing Measurement Specialist
2 people are interested
Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization created for empowering marginalized children of poverty through our educational programs.
Please go through our website for more details about our firm: https://www.haiti-now.org/
Role brief: As a marketing measurement specialist you are required to develop strategy marketing measurements in collaboration with our marketing team .This is a virtual volunteer opportunity where you can work on flexible timings (but should be able to dedicate 7-10 hours weekly and be able to attend team calls).
* Research, analyze, develop a Key Strategic Indicators.
* plan with definition & Measurement, Critical Numbers, Donations Forecast, Measurement Plans, Key Marketing Metrics
* Should be able to develop Marketing Dashboards
* bachelor's degree in advertising or marketing.
* Familiarize with marketing plan and our Salesforce to create a comprehensive marketing measurement strategy
* Experience or knowledge working in an Non-profit or social issue preferred.
* Knowledge on Database.
* Experience on marketing dashboards preferred.
* Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 - 10 hr per week.
When onboarding at Haiti Now your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign unless your employer has a matching program for volunteering hours. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
www.haiti-now.org -- PO Box 190 662 Miami Beach, FL 33139 -- Tel. +1 786-664-7747
Note: Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) NPO (EIN 27-1800026) Florida Registration CH35186
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 17, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)